9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/3/10

Rested I Think

The days of summer are a catch 22 for me because when the weather does turn to the best it can be at least for me you hustle your ass off all day long and don't go to bed until it's dark and then get up well before 5 after awhile it catches up with you.

It's been like that always for me and I can't operate on less than seven a night. I was pooped yesterday and came home took a nap ate supper and went to bed and stayed there till damn near 6:30.

Now it's 9am and headed to the river. There will be some fish caught today I tell you.

Have fun today with whatever you may be doing.

8 comments:

  1. Don't forget that I like my trout cooked over an open campfire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky son of a gun...

    Been fishing all my long,long, life and never caught a thing... Catch one for Tim will ya..

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I can't operate on less than seven a night"- that's Me.
    Sleep is a wonderful mechanism. If I don't sleep seven hours, then I move like a drunkard, and have to take a nap to complete the quota.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun fishing sweetie!!! My son is doing some weird shit called 'noodling' lately instead of traditional fishing...it scares me as you can drown doing it...and in OK there are plenty of nitwits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I presume you are after trout! Yum!! Turning green with envy here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know many had high hopes here and as for myself I wasn't coming home till I produced. As it turns out I got lucky and happy to come away with what I did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I'm tired Duta and take a short nap I wake up stiff and it takes an hour or so to full be awake.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okiehoma-noodling. Is everything ok out there Dusty?

    Briefly what is noodling?

    And Tim the one and only trout is for you-you betcha!

    ReplyDelete