9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

8/3/10

Last Weekend's Camping

No teeming masses in these places. Not much water but plenty of oil and gas.  Just want to give you an idea of what it's like out here. Pickups everywhere.



Cross posted at MMA

4 comments:

  1. I can see why those mountains are called the Rockies. It's all rock with very few trees. Nice, no bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt about that Cats. I did get bit the second night but not too bad. Tiny tiny black flies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Honda makes a good little camper, eh? and yes I love the camera although I am abit intimidated by the features and stuff. I need to figure out how to do movies, oh excuse me, picture shows...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It works so well for that Russ ands I have it down on what is needed and it's not much.

    Practice - practice and yes read the instructions more than a couple times.

    ReplyDelete