9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

8/10/10

American Christian Killers

Sick bastards like this are worse than other religious crazy's around the world because at least here we have a better chance to learn other things and in many cases our world is larger just because it's first world. But when ya got the finger snapper on the table well all bets are on.


Because he loved his daughter so much he shot her seven times and stuck her in a freezer in a tiny motor home alive and was finally caught two years later after the stench gave this religious insane bastard away.

Sheez!

2 comments:

  1. Damn what a bunch of sickos. There is far too much mental illness, wonder why??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know Sue as well as I. Part is of course mind screwed just like da Taliban.

    ReplyDelete