9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

8/9/10

Timing Is Everything

I can't help to be a real cynical pissed off smart ass to hear this shit. It should come as no surprise but it just gets fucking old.


Ray says what he's told to say and it was easy for him as breakfast is a helping of bull shit every morning.

Of course no one thought to ask why after all these years it just happens to come together when we are leaving the Iraqi's have all of a sudden "stood up".

It's always been a fucking lie and still is and there is no one to stop it. We love our wars and will not be deprived.

Just think 50,000 plus all the rest of them we have on the payroll in Irak.

2 comments:

  1. Odierno is like Alice in Wonderland: "Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

    ReplyDelete