9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

6/12/11

Babies

These aren't quite babies anymore because they would not cooperate as a family of five or six and pose for the camera. They are quite young though.

This lady has five sisters and all survived transplanting two weeks ago. May they have a fruitful life. YES!

3 comments:

  1. Well, uh, I can certainly appreciate someone taking their health into their own hands and finding their medicine in natural ways. May they bring you happiness and healing.

    "Laughter is the best medicine."

    Love the header photo; Moon over Yucca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Fly.

    I can hear the SWAT team loading up their APC as I type this. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think I was fairly serious on the post before this. Kinda anyway. Other than that it's been a dry spell.

    Nothing would surprise me Mont. It would take the Federales which I freely admit to breaking the law on a federal level putting our country in jeopardy. Many would like to see punishment metered out to all who do this even thought we're legal by states rights.

    ReplyDelete