9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

6/8/11

Bang The Drum

Just a little bit anyway. The weather starting the first of the month has been soooo nice. Went golfing for the first time this afternoon after work. Came in with 40 which included a triple bogey. Pared out the last three holes which was nice. Trust me I'm a shitty golfer. Hate keeping score and generally don't but you always have an idea.

First hole was an easy par with two good shots and a birdie putt that came close. First time out and first hole par. It was a success already. The very ugly triple bogey came on the next hole after a great tee shot. Birdied #3 with a rewarding downhill fairly straight 20 footer. We mowed our greens for the first time with out five new $7500 mowers and the ball was rolling so well. Par bogey bogey and hit and putted like the good golfers and pared out the last three. It's so easy when it's working good it really is. Guys like me who can't hit as far as they used to who mishit a shot well then pretty much you're playing for a bogey. I couldn't hit 'em any better than I did today.

It's supposed to be fun damn it and it was.

As a side note for the most part seven months went by from the time shorts weren't worn anymore for the year until it was warm and nice enough to wear them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment