9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

6/16/11

Bush & Bama One in the Same

Put the chimps name in here instead of bama's and what do you have. The identical thing. This is so sick and we are so screwed and if anyone can't see that it's a shame. I have no respect for this man any more. Another war loving corporate ass kissing repug enabler is what we have. Peace Prize winner - what a goddamn hypocrite. It's embarrassing as an American for him to continue to claim that prize.


Defying congressional criticism, the White House insisted Wednesday that President Barack Obama has the authority to continue U.S. military action in Libya even without authorization from lawmakers on Capitol Hill.


9 comments:

  1. Of this I have no doubt. In my mine both are war criminals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the absolute reality Tim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should we take some comfort that Joe Biden is no Dick Cheney?


    OT Are your dragonflies that big or is it yr equipment? I never got a shot that good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No comfort there Mont because if he were to make any decisions they would favor his corporate masters just like he's supposed to do.

    Dragonfly's are my favorite it seems. They can be very hard to get close to. This one was very cooperative and let me very close and that's why they're big. I did zoom in just a tiny bit to eliminate some of the bad. Others were so good but I failed in getting him in the frame all the way. It was about two in the afternoon when I got that and I'm going back again to try to do better.

    Last weekend spent an hour and a half on dragonfly's and didn't get a decent picture. It's so hard getting them in focus. This camera (Pentax W60) and the other Pentax I had do incredible macros.

    It's fun! I was surprised at this picture myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this headline on another blog.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/report-obama-administration-rewards-big-donors-jobs/story?id=13849435

    This one is about his financial contribution, and rewards.

    http://english.aljazeera.net/indepth/opinion/2011/06/20116159452522113.html

    This one is about his THIRD WAR.
    But this one only he can take credit for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lets not forget that Yemen has also taken a center stage target role.
    The Sudan, and or Somalia might also be next.

    O has to run as a war president.
    He can not run on the failing economy.
    One that he paid NO attention to what so ever.
    Not one Bankster has gone to jail.
    On the contrary they are making more than ever.
    Unemployment real number is around 20%.
    No new real paying jobs on the horizon.
    State going/are bankrupt.
    How much longer will a true liberal dem keep believing this war of choice/Corporatista demthug?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This might actually be worse than Bush's behavior, at least in some sense. Bush at least made a pretense of asking Congress if he could do whatever he wanted to do for a while. Obama seems to just be saying he doesn't feel the need.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Once power has been granted, no one gives it back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good stuff everybody. Thanks for bringing that up Cujo and I think you are right on with that RZ.

    I hardly pay attention and it sickens me to see where our tax dollars go and those who are supposed to speak for me enable it.

    I despise the dims as much as the pugs it seems.

    I hate to always be the sad news guy but men it just is not going to change for the better. Just not going to happen. The dark side has won.

    How come we never heard anything bout that closed door testimony Rover gave about the judge purge. They'll tell us after Harriet shows up.

    ReplyDelete