9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

6/13/11

Couldn't Do It

That is  - go out onto this thing. I'm stopping again and will. My legs were weak not from climbing but because well you know.  Getting inside that ball too. It's scary and most of the time no hand holds. YIKES!


7 comments:

  1. What is this? where is this? I've never seen such a thing???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check the link guys. I will do a post on this as I got some impressive pictures and video.

    Driven past a number of times but never stopped as I always had to get home to go to work. Yesterday took the time and glad I did. Had the whole place to myself as it was early in the morning and it was perfectly quiet. When I was leaving the screaming brats started showing up. I will go to the top of both of these towers no matter how scary it gets.

    Kick myself for never stopping before. Way too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, that looks fun. I've seen it, but never stopped either. Looking forward to your report on it. Yeah, way cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a better man than me, Gunga Din.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I doubt that Patrick and I will try to get something together soon.

    This place is strange but a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is amazing isn't it. seems like there are a few like that dotting the country. You make me want to Google quite a place that was built under the Ca desert and there were lemons planted under there in the rooms with tunnels to the light. Today the tops of the trees are poking into the desert. I have to see if I can find it,

    ReplyDelete