9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

6/16/11

Fall In And You Will Probably Perish

That's what happened yesterday afternoon. A local fell into a small creek up river and was swept into the Yampa and then downstream a couple miles to where he was pulled out just out side my back door. That sucks and didn't need to happen I did not know this man by name and he had no family here outside of an ex-wife. The river and streams will continue to run high for some time yet.  LINK

1 comment:

  1. What a shame. The power of a river is almost always underestimated.

    ReplyDelete