9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

6/14/11

First Of The Year

This is the first columbine I've run across so far this year and if you've been here before you know they're my favorite flower. This is a wild flower and people who have gardens their columbines have been up for a while.

The second picture is one of several and they all came out pretty nice. Enjoy the hell out of looking at colorful flower pictures and sometimes they are just downright striking.

It may not be much but it's something anyway. I do not tire of it. It's supposed to be fun damn it and it is.


 Remember you can click on a picture twice and each time it gets larger.



4 comments:

  1. Fly, these are stunning photos. I would love to post some of your work on one of my Creative Sundays. Think about it and, if you do that sort of thing, I would be thrilled. If not, I totally understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Columbines are really beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thrilled as well Cletis. I'd love to see others view my pictures as well. What do you need from me outside of pictures.

    Get a hold of me and maybe I can enable my Flicker account and you can help yourself. I just found out recently that every photo I ever dealt with is there and there are many.

    oneflyonly@gmail.com

    Thanks everyone and I put some other up at the picture place as well.

    ReplyDelete