9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

6/18/11

Good On Michael Martin Murphey.

I have a tremendous amount of respect for people that do this known and unknown. Beulah is just up the road a bit. Nuff said.


7 comments:

  1. Oh my. MMM is a New Mexican, wrote our state ballad. My grandfather had a cabin in Beulah and when I was growing up we spent many summers at the cabin and fishing at Lake Isabel. The cabin had an outhouse and the town tore it down and wouldn't let anyone build there because it was too close to the stream. I'm glad the area will be protected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard this song in many years. It was once my favorite. I'm glad to hear this good man has made an all important move to protect the land.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good stuff Patrick it really is. We will get together to bullshit I tell you.

    I'm going to try that map thing they have to show the location.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea Teresa our team needs to get one now and then and every little bit helps. I almost drove into Beulah last Sunday but went to the castle instead. Only been there one time.

    Pat does it have a main street?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some good news! Too bad it isn't on national news, oooh gosh...that could be uplifting! I really love hearing about this...Thanks! Love that song and the horses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine and my daughter's favorite song!

    Lovely story.

    S

    ReplyDelete
  7. I doubt if I'd even recognize it after forty years, back then the highway ran through it.

    ReplyDelete