9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

6/5/11

Got Moths?

They're not here but more on the front range and in this case at the ranch. Article
 Initially they came every year with a vengeance. Then it kinda stopped a time. This year they are back maybe worse than ever before. The picture does not portray this well. Add a couple hundred and you got something. Open certain doors and a thousand or more will engulf you and I do not like that. So no picture of that.

This is gross and can be mentally trying I kid you not. If you do not have a house that is tight given the right conditions the inside of your house  - - - well you get the idea.

Even at that they still get in and there are always a moth or two or five flying around being obnoxious.

This gets to be old shit real quick.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, but I'm laughing at your "this gets to be old shit real quick." Spoken like a true mid-westerner...
    I hear ya. I had a house with a fly problem in the fall and Asian beetles in the spring. It felt like a Biblical curse almost. If one believed in Biblical curses...:) Now, I have an occasional moth and it does get annoying, especially when you've just turned out the light and want to go to sleep. Your kitty is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen some of these beetles around dad's house but never experienced first hand the real infestations some get. That's just as gross and not sure which is worse. Equally shitty I think.

    ReplyDelete