9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

6/17/11

It Has Been Confirmed!

Newty Gingrich's play toy that he travels with is an alien life form. It's true and you can take that to the bank. The proof is below. Word on the street is that he could be one himself.





11 comments:

  1. Well - - - they're both doing those duck like things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newt is a lizard person. Duh. His name says it all!

    As for Mrs. Grinch, she is indeed a non-human life form, but methinks you need to look in the works of Dr. Seuss for which one ;).

    - Badtux the Snarky Penguin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Either she's an alien or she got a bad facelift. Either way she doesn't look quite normal.

    Also, Newt IS a lizard person. Read the story on the Daily Kos here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes he is. Could you guys go for a lizard alien?

    Bottom line these two ain't right. Nowhere close to it and that's a fact.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've saved copies of both pics. Cab you post the original source of them?

    I want to print some to hand out to a few of my repug aquaints.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excuse the typo. Meant to type "Can".

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got the Mars girl off of Google Jeg and stole the other from Fearguth over at Bildungblog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Calista is from Rigel 7.

    Her species looks very human but they're known to eat broken glass.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet that ain't all she can do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eep. I ain't puttin' my equipment there, no way, no how. I bet it's got teeth.

    - Badtux the Rude Penguin

    ReplyDelete