9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

6/24/11

Outta Here

Going west to where I've spent so much time last year and a couple times this year as well. There are a couple other things I want to check out - look for pictures of course and hopefully come across some interesting things not seen before. There will be no problems with keeping warm or worries of rain or snow.

At times it seems a bit odd going back to the same area so much but once I get to Maybell  after which there is nothing for 60 some miles a sense of adventure sets in and a relaxing  piece of mind that could not be felt if I remained here.

Have a great weekend everyone and thank you for stopping by.

OF

5 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend, full of adventure and new things to photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're my kinda guy, Fly! I'll be heading to Michigan next week for another music festival and for some relief from the Texas heat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get some fantastic shots sweetie! And of course, enjoy yourself. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you guys! It's fun isn't Fearguth. Good on you.

    Well lady's lets just say this boy is struggling with his pictures. Getting the book out again to see if I can figure out how to take pictures close up. I'm glad I got the few really decent ones I did. Few means just that too.

    I probably won't be back there for some time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In fact I failed to get a decent picture of what I think is a very small strain of a pink columbine. Never seen these before and there was just one group of them. The orchids I got maybe 3 or 4 decent ones. Feel bad the columbines. They looked okay in the camera.

    ReplyDelete