9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

6/24/11

Plenty More Of Our Dollars On Our 4th Or Is It Our 5th Or 6th War Front

You betcha! Hillary promised that.

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton promised that Washington would provide more money to help Central America battle drug cartels. She said the U.S. would hike its aid to the region by more than 10 percent to almost $300 million. The U.S. allocated $260 million in 2010 to fight transnational organized crimes in Central America.

Just imagine the uses you and I could find for 300 mil. This will never change. 40 years of fail and counting.

My country is so bat shit stupid we are not capable of  having an intelligent discussion on industrial hemp let alone legalization.

We luv our wars on all levels.

5 comments:

  1. I'm beginning to think the the US should default come August. Perhaps the country needs to bottom out before coming to grips with its problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These crazy pusswads will never give an inch wanting to impose their dogma on others Andy.

    I wish I had others optimism but I do not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After 40 years the institutional inertia alone is enough to keep it going. Add in all the career investment of the thousands of people who execute the war and any chance of ending this war is also futile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget the war on diabetes, waged by the American Diabetic Association on behalf of Big Pharma. And the ongoing war on cancer. Or even, in my own field of expertise, the war against illiteracy. If you call it a war, it's guaranteed we'll lose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it like the Borg Mont? Seems very futile to me.

    I love that line Jan about calling it a war and losing.

    ReplyDelete