9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

6/6/11

Why We Are Different

I remember the message of this fellow Edwards and I also remember the anger when he quit because of his actions. The anger was real as the message he had was the best of all. My anger was from the what if he would have made it to the top and then the crap came out. He had no respect for any of us.

From what I see from those I consider on my side is if he committed a crime he needs to be held accountable for it. I agree 100% and that's the difference between us and them.

Have you ever seen very many if any repug take the same position on the crimes their side committed?? Of course not. Whether it's a crime or gay/bathroom stall/diaper/wife cheating or what ever other kind of debauchery they might be into at the time the bottom line accountability is not a priority to these wondrous people who care so much about our country and it's values ya see.

We're different,smarter and we care and that makes us better than they are.

I want to be an extreme bigot in respect to this issue and the slugs on the right who claim to luv their Amerika soooo much.

1 comment:

  1. The elite always adhere to a different standard. Repubocrits. They'll look the other way with Swartzenegger and he did the same thing for way much longer.

    ReplyDelete