9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

9/27/11

One Of The Things

Two decades is a long time and as the end time draws near there is one thing I will very much miss. I did not live in Steamboat Springs the whole time but worked here. 10,000 people is a lot of people but not all that many in respect to what is considered "big".

For years and of course now as well on a daily basis living life or going about daily business or routine it is inevitable you will run into someone you know and probably more than that just one. It may be someone you just saw somewhere else the day before or someone you may not have seen in a couple years but no matter what you will and are going to run across an acquaintance or two.

I enjoy the hell out of that and that is one thing when I move there will be little of and I know there will be a void instead of that type of interaction.

 As much as I look forward to this change in my life it's going to be difficult to drive away.