9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

9/2/11

Repug Twit Wants Peace Corps Out Of China

Oh mercy - the yellow ones are being taught English the universal language. There must be demands made to bama to get them out now!

The Peace Corps has always played a teaching role wherever they are and it's just that simple.

Ya know it's kinda like fostering friendships and relationships between people and country's instead of invading and killing.

Peace monkey!



3 comments:

  1. You put it very well : teaching the language/culture and fostering friendship ties, instead of invading and killing.

    This is what the americans and others should do in a foreign country, sort of "Make love not War".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Duta-always enjoy your contribution!! Thanks.

    I made a comment on the article at the post and got hammered by several. There are so many imbeciles who live here I tell you.

    We have become a nation of hater/bigots and war mongers.

    911 is coming and the assine patriotic bull shit has been ongoing for the last few weeks.

    I will not wave the flag that now only represents those things I just wrote -never!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot better than them sending missionaries over here to teach us Mandarin.

    ReplyDelete