9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

9/9/11

Ringee Dingee Dingee

Called India today two times because my phone was not working. The second because it was too frustrating the first time. The second was worse but I stuck with it and it got fixed.

I could not understand and was just plain pissed off a couple times as was he.

It took awhile and when it was over I offered up the best apology I could muster trying to explain the anger was not at him. This is not his fault or any of the others that do this job. The whole time I was thinking about the people in our government who enabled promoted and encouraged this to happen.

India or wherever if there are jobs people will take them. What shitty jobs these must be dealing with unhappy people who can't understand you.

While in Ghana at Tongu Ranch became friends with a man who worked there. His name was Alfred Zokli and he was an Ewe as everyone else was. One day early on he said to me in perfect English - "Mr  Tommy. I try so very hard but I just can't hear you."   

Just saying.

1 comment:

  1. That "deer in the headlights" moment when you heard it, but you sure as heck didn't understand it.

    I know that moment so well...

    It is frustrating in these "India" calls because we feel entitled to deal with an understandable helper.

    ReplyDelete