9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

6/27/12

Real Data

The chesters in the Pentagon released data that shows fewer soldiers are dieing from IED's in Afghanistan.

Some data was lost in the process of gathering it. That was found in the cornfield and irrefutable. That is the other soldiers that are not among those "fewer being killed" are just as fucking dead as before it became fewer.

1 comment:

  1. That is because death by suicide is now the number one killer in Afghanistan. These deaths belong on O's shoulders.
    The dems seem to keep forgetting that he is a war of choice president.
    But ya, ya, ya, I know.
    He is the lesser of the two evils.
    I choose no evil.
    Real change has never come from the voting booth. It has come from the streets.
    Main St. not Wall St.

    ReplyDelete