9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

6/7/12

The Eyes Have It

Walked back to this wetlands area early this morning where yesterday was able to capture some decent pictures.

I've seen guys like this before. Click on the picture and take a closer look. The eyes are pointing straight up. Back in da boat they were green. Maybe this one will be green later. What they do is hover and then go straight up and come back down to where they were before.  

A new guy on the block with the dark deep red for eyes but looking closely they may not be the eyes.

 I have several pictures of the same but I think this is better and think these eyes would be the perfect shade of green for a really poor scary insect people eater movie.

Lookee here - he's dining.

There was an inland sea here those millions of years ago. This was one of the reasons for today. In a way this picture seems appropriate. The ones flying back then would probably be trying to take a chunk outta ya for lunch.

I do pay attention b b b b b but I almost stepped on this bull snake's tail. I then payed more attention. He did not move as it was warm up time. No eyes here but they were had.

Cross posted @ The Picture Place

3 comments:

  1. eeek, I do not like bugs and snakes. Sorry, I'm such a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are entitled to be just that nunya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great black and white header!!!


    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete