9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

9/16/12

Fooled Again It Seems

Raised all kinds of hell and had the audacity to wear "U.S. Army uniforms". The nerve.

Plus they were “well equipped, trained and rehearsed.”. Well no shit Cisco!

Then there's this - they were armed with "automatic rifles, rocket-propelled grenade launchers and suicide vests."

How many times does the same need to happen? Afghanistan could have been over years ago but the Empire prefers this and we are the one and the same.

Coalition military authorities in Afghanistan on Saturday said the insurgents who attacked a British airfield in southwestern Afghanistan on Friday, killing two U.S. Marines, wore U.S. Army uniforms and destroyed six Harrier fighter jets.

7 comments:

  1. It will soon be China's turn to fall into the Afghanistan trap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to tell you your header photo is another outstanding photo!


    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it too Linda and saw it had a chance before I took it.

      Delete
  3. 100 years from now Afghanistan will have the reputation of the sucky little nation that successfully withstood the invasion of every major world power. And the inhabitants will still be herding sheep and riding donkeys and everyone will wonder how that could have happened.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes and I wonder if the Earth has a hundred left with people part of it.

    ReplyDelete