9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

9/12/12

Somebody Will Pay

The one who started this I notice is hiding and his just as insane religious partner  T. Jones has taken over to make certain as much hate is raised as possible. Speaking of hate check this post out from Square State.

It's easy to imagine what is being said across this country on the AM dial. A place where only hate and lies is heard from the far reaches of Maine to the border with Mexico in San Diego

There is always a price to pay when you deal with our Empire. Remember how we paid 'em back in Falloojeh?  Not once but twice. Ambulances, people waving white flags. Woman and their children it made no difference. Our snipers targeted anything that moved. This is the way we do business. And this was for mercenaries we hired to do our dirty work let alone American civilians.

LTFO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment