9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

9/9/12

Give Them What They Want

Higher education is struggling all over including Colorado. Keeping these institutions viable has gotten increasing difficult since 2007 when things really went to hell. All of a sudden a few took notice.

Here is an example of the mentality for survival at CSU.

For Colorado State, that could mean building a 42,000-seat stadium that would, proponents say, increase the school's visibility and in turn lead to more out-of-state students choosing to attend — and paying tuition rates that are almost three times higher than full-time in-state students. 

So you continue to screw students who want to learn without explaining how things got the way they are.

All our monies went to the WAR MACHINE and the top 1%. And most everybody acts like they never existed or haven't played a part in this travesty.

I guess this is what people want.

2 comments: