9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

10/4/12

Mad As Hell Huh??

So are many of us but little difference that makes.

What Chester really means is that his business of killing just isn't going his way.

“I’m mad as hell about them, to be honest with you,” General John Allen said on Saturday.“We’re willing to sacrifice a lot for this campaign, but we’re not willing to be murdered for it.” Allen also claimed that the “vast majority of Afghans… they’re with us in this.” 

With so many "with us" that makes it okay in chester speak. Not mad for as long as many of us and for the wrong reasons too. 

On it will go with others waiting in the wings ready to fly at a moments notice if need be. The 1% needs to be fed. Over 50% of our nation's budget to the Defense Dept. and that's okay. Few say boo. Even less attempt change.

LTFO!

No comments:

Post a Comment