9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

10/3/12

Our Empire's Military Twits

After 11 years normal people would have figured this out.

"Please do not get offended if you see a NATO member blowing his/her nose in front of you," the guide instructs. they may show their excitement by patting one another on the back or the behind," The guide also warns Afghan soldiers that Western troops might wink at them or inquire about their female relatives or expose their private parts while showering — all inappropriate actions by Afghan standards.  

They aren't killing us because of this but because we are an occupying Empire that keeps tens of thousands of troops in their country that kills them.  That's why!

No comments:

Post a Comment