9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

10/2/12

Mutilated With The Same M. O.

This has been going on for years with the San Luis Valley being the hot spot for cattle mutilations. This one is south 50 miles and they have occurred very close to here as well.

His son had gone hunting on the family ranch 40 miles west of Trinidad on the Sunday before Labor Day, about a month ago, and came upon the remains of the heifer. The dead animal was missing its uterus, tongue and part of one ear, yet there was no blood in the area or signs of human presence. “It was a really scary thing to see, and I felt terrible for that poor animal,” Torres said. “Bears don’t remove body parts that way, so it had to be something else. Another strange thing was that all the vegetation around the animal was dead, for about a 12 to 14 foot area.”

No blood,surgical cuts,the same parts removed and like this one no vegetation and no tracks. Plus moving some of these animals.

Maybe there was swamp gas in the area but I think not. Just wish I could stay awake late to view the sky. If only these beings would expose themselves and it would be a great start to debunking religious nuttery.

2 comments:

  1. dont you just wonder??? has any investigations ever been published? remember all those dead birds in arkansas? i had to research to learn of any findings...they said it was due to blunt force trauma...typing is sooo slow right now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never made it over there like I wanted this summer meaning the San Luis valley. There is so much strange stuff going on flying around. It's true. You know the duck analogy.

      Delete