9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

11/23/12

Lucy Has A Book Out

It sounds like a real good one too. Lucy captured the attention of a lot of people including me. This story turned out good and now is even better. The kiddies are going to love this and some others too.

Lucy the Tortoise -- the reptile that was on the lam in Boulder County back in 2010, ending up at a feed store in Lafayette before reuniting with her owners -- is the inspiration for a new children's book titled "Lucy the Tortoise: My Big Adventure." After she went missing, she sniffed her way back to her Westminster home, where a mover found her before her owners did. He took her to Lafayette and dropped her off in a lake.

4 comments:

  1. You're way outta the cornfield now, Fly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT HEADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete