9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/26/16

Gestapo Joe

Like it was going to be someone else? These two are pure evil.

Arizona's Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio on Tuesday endorsed Donald Trump for president, according to a release provided by his campaign

5 comments:

  1. This country is even more divided than before. The Left just wants what's right and supposed to be where the Right demands the whole enchilada. No there's nothing unexpected here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In other words, the left is right and the right is wrong. No wonder we're confused.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I'm reminded of Sheriff Joe I think of Sheriff Buford T. Justice of Portague county. My fault? or his?
    I see we are now free to view the birds at Malheur. without having to go STRAPPED! heh

    ReplyDelete