9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/8/07

Progress Now Roots Camp

Last weekend (12/1) for two full days I attended this event organized by ProgressNow. Met many like minded Progressive people and was impressed by each and every one. The staff was great. Here's Alan Franklin the IT manager. Bobby Clark the Deputy Director. Brittney Wilburn the Outreach Director and there are others. Another clip that aired on Fox 31 about bloggers and the upcoming DNC convention and the role ProgressNow will play.

I was impressed by the passion of all and their knowledge of the issues. ProgressNow is a player for sure and in the future will continue to make positive Progressive change in Colorado and beyond. I encourage everyone to participate whether it's with this group or another.

A few pictures