9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/29/07

Nice Surprise

These were good times back then. I'd go for a bit of Indian Summer just now.


Was looking at Poco videos and lo and behold as they say here was one uploaded by Susan the Neon Nurse. Met Susan at a Progress Now Roots Camp in Denver a few weeks ago. What a nice surprise. Never know what or who you'll run across on the internets.

No comments:

Post a Comment