9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

5/6/10

Barter Town-No It Be Prison City

I got a chuckle out of this.


Plenty started wearing high end  sun glasses and Rodeo Dr. clothes thinking they were maybe going to become celebs only to be ass kicked over the goal posts of reality of what other country's think about the absurd number of human beings we incarcerate in this country.

Good on them!!

4 comments:

  1. Interesting piece, Fly. In adition, all the prisoners in all those prisons, will count in the census as residents of that county, giving it more federal resources than counties without prisons get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup-you drive through Canyon City TC and it's easy to tell there's money there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The prison at the end of their main street is very impressive, yet I found the people to be pretty normal, although there is a large Hell's Angel group in town, at least back when Panzer's were made there. Biker's, prison guards, inmates. Seems like a equally matched group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny as shit Russ.

    We open the front tomorrow. It's rough. I'll try to play on Monday.

    ReplyDelete