9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

5/26/10

You Just Never Mind

Text under the video feed from BP.


There ya see. Move the hell out of the way you people who have an issue with the gulf coast being destroyed more than likely by the likes of us and we really do care and are trying so hard. So what if it's been about five weeks. Suck it up bitches. We're in charge here and ain't a fucking thing you can do about it.


I can't tell you how much I hope this works. Other than that there's not much on my mind.

4 comments:

  1. arrogant morons!
    This is on my mind day and night too. But one good thing happened today, Ed Schultz had a guest on with some interesting GOOD news, and it ain't for the GOP'ers! lol. Come view...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I may, I'd like to inject a modicum of moderation. I know you guys are angry, and well you should be, because BP took risks and screwed up in what will likely be the most dramatic demonstration of greed initiated disaster to date. I know this and I agree with the anger. Bear that in mind as I insert my two cents.

    At the moment there is nobody better positioned to solve this problem than BP. Sticking noses into things will do more damage than it will insure any kind of correct procedure.

    BP's corporate life is at stake here, and you can bet that they will put every resource they can mobilize into action as quickly as possible to salvage whatever sliver of that life that can be saved.

    Like any corporation, the only thing they care about is money, and every second this goes on costs them more. For that reason alone, they will do nothing that might cost more, and will do everything in their power to stop the bleeding.

    For that reason alone, I don't begrudge them the attitude of "get out of my way and let me work... I'll tell you the outcome once we get there."

    There isn't anyone out there that could do anything more than BP is trying. Lets give them some alley to get the hole plugged. After it is over we can start grilling the people responsible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't debate against the points you bring up MB not for a second.

    What I'm saying is when our country is attacked by a non-stoppable invasion of oil it then becomes a different ballgame.

    It's clear BP will be the decision maker here on any course of action.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No doubt your assessment is correct. In the end BP decision makers should pay some price. Their history speaks volumes, and I feel certain that will be taken into consideration.

    In the mean time, for an uncomplicated, blow by blow commentary, take a look at The Oil Drum

    ReplyDelete