9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

7/1/12

Not A Peep

And we ain't talking baby chickys. bama rolls his goons out to raise havoc with innocent people who went through the democratic process to achieve what "the people" wanted and only squat from those hypocritical dumb ass pricks who hollar about keeping guvmint out of peoples lives.

OUCH!! I just hit myself back to reality because I forget that it's da pot so only the stupid is allowed. I just can't get with the program when it comes to our "WARS". 

2 comments:

  1. UGLY!!!! Gave me the shivers....your header!!!



    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These things are just down right gross. The stuff nightmares and Grade B movies come from.

      Imagine millions because it can happen.

      YIKES!

      Delete