9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

8/17/12

Meanwhile Humanity Has Been Saved

Just up the road and I mean just. I don't understand the mentality here. There are people around and it so close to a road. Understand too people been growing for years here like they do many places because it's the drug of choice for tens of millions and that's not bad.

LEGALIZE!!

8 comments:

  1. What a waste of time and resources!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colorado has the pot initiative to vote on in Nov. It's possible this time it could pass but the feds have already threatened retaliation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Get a ride in one sometime if you can Pat. I actually golfed up there and did pretty good for having to use irons.

      Delete
  4. Ooh wow...that engine is so clean! Did you take that pic? Very cool...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks,yes I did. Been taking very few.

    ReplyDelete
  6. COOL HEADER as always!!! You had fun I suppose!


    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete