9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

8/31/13

Quick Lock The Doors

Always the over abundance of fear. It then justifies the existence of the ones who carry the license to shoot others. Yes you have to take precautions when there are punks like this in the neighborhood.


Lt. and detective Ted said  “No one was ever in any danger,”.  Well no shit Cisco.

What is more important is this line and link -

Punk boy was said to be armed with a .25 caliber automatic handgun and was considered a threat to law enforcement.

Threat my ass! Possibly to a real stupid one and there's plenty of those. Big guns,dogs,planes and helicopters,various types of armored vehicles, more guns and personnel and more. Drones too. Coppers are loving the drones these days too much. These badges show up like flies on shit more so than not.

Are reporters taught /told to continually elevate cops into something they are not and that includes the danger factor as well.

It gets to be old shit and perpetuates the myth that badges need more and more always to keep up with you and I and threats from .25 caliber guns.

Take these people off the pedestal they have been elevated too. The piece made no mention of whether punk boy was packing that terribly intimidating 25.

  

5 comments:

  1. That cat and the bird cage....CLASSIC! Now if I could just get over there................................................

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shot of the food chain in yer header, there 'Fly! REALLY love the previous one of the tree with the sparse foliage and the slowly opening, Angel Trumpet-like flowers. What was that tree?
    I hate to wash ALL the dogs 'cause a few of 'ems got fleas .... but ..... The occupation of 'Enforcer of THE LAW', itself, seems to attract more of the 'Enforcer' type charactered individuals to seek employment there. S'been developing in that direction over a long period of time, as those characters become the bosses and hire like minded folks. Factor in that America, having crowned herself 'Werld Policeman', will put boots on the ground in any area of the werld, for nearly any reason (real or contrived) and has done so repeatedly. What you wind up with ... is a lot of unemployed ex-GIs ... looking for werk .... after having had many hours of specific 'Enforcer' instruction ... and generally a bit of OJT, as well. Trust me when I tell you that operating an automatic weapon in a free-fire zone is heady stuff , and much too pleasant an experience for SOME who are, by nature, of the 'Enforcer' psyche, and want to repeat the experience; like the monkey pushin' that big red button again and again. Because no one else will give them a chance at any other type of job,
    (http://www.gotyour6.org/)
    they become our Local, State, and Federal Police Force .... again .... not wantin' to wash ALL the dogs ... some of 'em really want to help. Too bad we lost the 'Serve and Protect aspect of being a 'Peace Officer' along the way, huh?
    I blame John Wayne ..... and Dale Earnhardt. heh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that bj. Serve and protect - long gone. I ran across the sheriff who I actually know from years ago. He is pretty decent and lives close to my friends. I wanted to ask a couple questions but it was his day off. This fellow has not taken what I think are radical stances like most of the other sheriff's in Colorado.

      The picture is not mine and I should have given credit to Franck in Atenas,CR for that. There were a lot of these and of course I don't know the name. I do know the flower is a hallucinogen big time and I believe there are rituals involved with some people. They can be so pretty.

      Delete
    2. Well now I really want one of those trees ...

      Delete
    3. The amount of debris that comes off of most of these trees is incredible. One is constantly after it raking burning and such. Roofs and rain gutter need to be cleaned a lot and the noise of things hitting tin roofs is something else too.

      Delete