9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

9/7/13

Payback Time

From way back in March there was revenge last night.

Costa Rica slowed the USA's march toward the 2014 World Cup with a 3-1 win Friday, while Mexico were on even shakier ground after a 2-1 loss to Honduras. Costa Rica moved to the top of the six-nation final qualifying group in North and Central America and the Caribbean (CONCACAF) with the victory in San José that ended the USA's 12-match winning streak.

 I thought playing the first game was wrong and a mistake but we all know about home field advantage. At the time I was giving my Tico friends a ration about how altitude was going to affect them along with the cold throwing in a line about it will probably dump as well.

And it did all that.

2 comments:

  1. I watched the game, mate because one of my heroes, Emilio Izzaguire was playing for Honduras. He is left back for Glasgow Celtic in his day job. I see him play every week. Unfortunately he didn't play well. Great result for Honduras though. Who do you support?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nobody really Tony. As a general rule I pull for the little guys almost always in most sports.

      Delete