9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

9/8/13

That Oughtta Teach Ya You Old Punk

I don't give a shit. Normal people do not kill with guns 107 year old people. Border line imbeciles could have come up with a way to subdue this man. I don't give a shit about this either. If an order was given to all those who carry a license to kill to start shooting make no mistake they will do just that!   

A 107-year-old man was killed during a shootout with members of an Arkansas SWAT team Saturday evening. 

This event illustrates how far downhill our society has gone. 

107 and they had to fucking kill him. WTF anyway!

This is sick shit.

11 comments:

  1. Please explain to me what normal is?
    Please inform me of the meaning for the word of people.
    We are neither.
    We do what we do best as I have heard it here before.
    WE KILL.
    Be it here, or be it abroad WE KILL.
    Nothing changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When there are no consequences shit happens. The police know they have carte blanche and are using it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cops were jealous that he'd lived so long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They couldn't wait until the guy fell asleep, how long do you think a guy that age can stay awake?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hell, in CA they would have just burned the house down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure the badges all believe right was done and the public was spared any harm. So like always it's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw that too and so agree with you. 107!?!? He was terribly feisty, but I'll bet they could have stopped him without bullets!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. If they had waited a few hours, he would have fallen asleep and then they could have entered and disarmed him without a problem. No patience. That's the problem with today's ball-less wonder cops.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Take their gun away and the have to sit down to pee.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jeez, I mean if he had been a 17 year black kid well then it woulda been a-okay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a crock. As you, I wonder why the urgency. 107, they could have left a cop to watch each door and sent the rest back to patrol. As some commentors pointed out, sleep or fatigue would have ended the problem in a few hours. If he made a run for it who among them couldn't have stopped him with a garden house full bore, or a few rocks piled on the sidewalk.

    ReplyDelete