9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/1/14

Happy New Year And Making History On A National Level Today

Life's clock for the New Year started a few hours ago.

To anyone who stops by today particularly other bloggers who I interact with I wish all the very best for this coming year. Last year was a ride and it continues today. May it be a sweet ride for all of us.

For decades I have fought against the insanity labeled the "Drug War " and for the decriminalization/legalization of marijuana. In a little bit I will drive up to Pueblo to observe and purchase in the public domain - marijuana.

This is a national history event and I want to be part of that. It may not be much in the big scheme of things but it's shit like this that make it go round for this guy.

Then woke up with this damn mylitis condition again.
Ya mon!
 

8 comments:

  1. I understand in-staters can buy 1 oz. at a time, while out-of-staters can only buy 1/4 oz. I will be interested to see what the bottom line price is.

    Happy Rocky Mountain High Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers and Salutations One Fly! and Congratulations all 'round, and good on'ya Coloradans! The effects of your new laws can already be felt here in my local marketplace. I can tell you, because sometimes ... my leg hurts. Sometimes it hurts real bad, so I know.
    Happy New Year, dood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great step forward and hopefully many more to come with more states waking up to the insanity of the so called drug war ... what a travesty that has been. Have fun and a Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't help ya out there Fearguth. Till now I've not seen any #'s on prices. There were sooooo many people in line on the place outside and south of Pueblo just wasn't going to stand in line for a couple hours anyway. I understand the two places in Pueblo West had 2-3 times the people waiting.

    Thank you so much bj and Teresa!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be interested to see how this works over time. I hope it will destroy the profit for smugglers and gangs and stop people from growing in wilderness areas and parks. Lets get it into gardens and farms and out of killers hands.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year!!! and this is a great step forward. The "drug war" has been insane. Keep us posted...

    ReplyDelete
  7. When Medicinal Marijuana got rolling there was an immediate effect in that prices went from $400 oz to 200. Talk about having an impact on the bad guys that was a good one. Let's see what things cost. With all the crazy taxes from everyone and their dog it may be big bucks for this stuff. Even so growing your own is an important option. I expect to see some simple home grow choices for idiot growing like I need. Add water then smoke.

    I will be going back up there TMoon. I want to see just what's going on. I did have for one year a Medicinal card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your holiday is happy, sweetie!

    Baja?

    Love you!

    And hope you have a prosperous new year.

    C

    ReplyDelete