9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

3/21/14

Footwear And Colorado

If at all active outdoors plenty of different types are needed. At least here there is not an extended mud season but a lot of little ones that last for short periods.

These are not mine.

10 comments:

  1. Yesterday's mud is once again covered with snow ... the fun never ends ... love your header image ... I miss Bluff ... dang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got cabin fever bad! It's dry here but by no means spring - - - yet. I'm going for a ride and check things out.

      Delete
  2. Sorry, Dood, Copped yer header photo. What a Great Shot! Had to have it ...goin' in my screensaver folder ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome bj. That was one of those where every dog gets a bone category.

      Delete
  3. That is an incredible header!!! At least the boots/shoes are organized. Mine are all over the house...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's why they're "not mine" TMoon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks to me like those boots belong to the Rocky Mountain High Centipede.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That header is a winner alright!!! I am headed toward Utah at the end of April for a month. Hope I see that old Chevy while there. You caught a great angle on that photo. Either those boots mean a lot of visitors or a big family. -- barbara

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE THAT HEADER!!!!

    ✿♥ღ Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete