9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

9/17/08

Sometimes Bigger Is Better

Gregory Paul Johnson, a founder of the Small House Society in Iowa City, Iowa, said that the notion of very small houses becoming popular was "an absurdity" five years ago

I've lived in some small places. One was a 400 sq. ft. chicken coop but it had it all. The title of this post refers to something that just happened to me that I'll explain in a day or so.

As conditions deteriorate people (not the filthy rich ones) will not continue to build larger homes as each is a monument to the absurdity of our lifestyle which far too many think they're entitled to. That's changing very quickly and will never be the same.

Anyway enjoyed this article and get a kick out of small houses. Here is the link to the Small House Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment