9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

9/26/08

Meet Dewey The Library Cat

Although Dewey has passed on living in the library for 19 years he was enough of a presence that he gained nation wide attention and was the topic of a book that helped this town in the cornfield get back on it's feet during hard times in the 80's.

As a young gear head with a fast car this town was known for street racing with a wide main street and stop lights. Light'em up on the green and wait for the smoke to settle. Open headers included. Times were oh so different then . Try that now and it'd be slammer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment