9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

9/25/08

Another Low Life Religious Fucktard And Sex Deviate Taken Away in Cuffs

"BIG" Tony arrested arrested in Flagstaff.

Add another to the list. Sick fucks they are these people on the far right.
Put him on trial but my money is that he's guilty as a sonofabitch.

These bastards have been doing this for years just like priests. An example is the Franklin Coverup from the late 60's in Omaha. They were taking kids from Boys Town for their fun. People were killed over this and many there have not forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment