9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

9/14/08

It's No Different Than 70 Years Ago

WTF Is It Now gives a great example of this. It's propaganda pure and simple no more no less and it's not talked about enough. The Nazis were very successful with this technique as we all know.

It's been written here before that I believe key players in government have been threatened by the likes of those in this administration. I still believe that. Recently I equated the situation locally was similar to what had happened nationally one of the common denominators being the media which in this case is a newspaper. But what I want to get at is something else.

Maybe some of you have discussions with some of those on the other side but I do not partly because those situations do not occur and I guess I limit the chances of that happening. A conversation I had today with a friend is an example. Very simply friends who are visiting him are wing nuts. Poor guy and no matter what is said those on the other side never give an inch and are in lockstep with the talking points they hear on squawk boxes. On the other side I would not give an inch from my position from what I know and I know of no talking points at all that I could respond with.

So when situations like that arise I probably do what you do and present them with facts that are true. No Saddam was not responsible for 911 is an important fact known for a long long time even though for those that listen to media here the truth came a couple years late but it did come out. But yet something like 50% may be even more believe this shit to this day. In the end all your talking does not make a dent.

Locally it's identical. People believing for a fact things that have been disapproved a long time ago but continually tossed around as to the truth. And even when shown or told the real facts of these matters it makes no difference they still believe the falsehoods.

Brainwashing is another term and that is exactly what has been done and continues to be done to our society. When there is a concerted effort by government and the media to change the truth into something other on all sorts of issues and there are at least 50% of citizens who believe the lie the powers to be have been successful.

We are in a world of shit and this upcoming election is pivotal. It is a key moment in the history of this country and I fear the groundwork being laid puts the success rate of winning this election in severe jeopardy. Look the fuck out.

Then there's the religious brainwashing with the church Sarah Failin attends. This is just sick!


Sarah Palin's Churches and The Third Wave from Bruce Wilson on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment