9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

9/23/08

Take A Moment To Vote Against Palin

There is a poll out on whether Failin is qualified to be VP. At this time the crazys say she is. It only takes a second to vote. Consider spreading this around. Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. 9:43 AM Central time
    50% yes
    48% no

    WTF?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted yesterday somewhere but I just voted no again. It stuns me how frigged up many have to be in order to vote yes. Man are we in trouble!
    Love the manatee picture they are so cool to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuo can't trust any of these main players in the media so I have a feeling in the end Failin will be above 50%.

    The picture is not mine but most are . It was taken by a friend and I really like it.

    LTFO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very frustrating watching the polls go up and down and supposedly be close. I refuse to believe anyone can vote Republican. Anyway close or not the complicit MSM has to call it close so it can be stolen once again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exactly-make it close so the theft is not dramatic. Bo is doing a Kerry. Plus why did the Dims and Biden give Failin a pass on the debate in respect to not allowing it to be wide open. They want to lose. You can't give these nefarious bastards a 16th of an inch let alone a whole mile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't bother. That poll has been freeped, and not just by people. There are clearly scripts casting votes, as evidenced by the Pharyngula article on the subject. Last time I checked, the vote count was over 45 million. Pretty soon, there will be more votes on that poll than were cast in the last Presidential election.

    PBS should be embarassed for using such a useless poll.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These scum will say and do anything to steal this one too and I absolutely expect it or worse! II just caught that McCain hasn't done an interview in a month and Palin as you know has been kept under tight wraps.
    I remember McCain canceling interviews because he didn't like the Palin questions but the bastard keeps hiding and making this about Paling and Obama!

    ReplyDelete