9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/26/09

Afghanny's Are Pissed



And you can't blame them just as we would be if civilians who have done nothing and their only crime is being alive get killed and are told tough shit.

It's next to impossible to get a straight answer from our military when it comes to killing civilians. Who ya going to believe and just how in the hell are we ever going to get these people on our side if ever so we can get the fuck outta there?

1 comment:

  1. The Al-Qaeda fucks kill em, we kill em..these people are so screwed it's enough to make me cry, then hoist a baseball bat onto my shoulder and play "smack the mole" with someone's noggin.

    ReplyDelete