9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/14/09

Bull Shit Meter Breaks

The Pentagon said on Tuesday that 61 former detainees from its military prison camp at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, appear to have returned to terrorism since their release from custody.

First after years of torture and other mind numbing games did you expect these guys to have a cup of coffee with us? And then you want me to believe you have the ability to track them and what they do to the inner sanctums of where they returned to. Give me a fucking break and use that ability you don't have and find Bin Laden. Also I seriously doubt after you got done with them they're able to do much at all aside from hating our guts with all their might.

No comments:

Post a Comment