9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/5/09

Congratulations Al

Thought Franken would win easily against Coleman. He won and that's what matters. Coleman was a slug period. When George Galloway gnawed his ass to the bone on a "pack of lies" that was music to the ears.

Al Franken is going to be a great senator and you can bet he'll never get his ass chewed out like Coleman. If only some of our guys could talk like this.

3 comments:

  1. It may still be a while before he gets to take his seat, but it'll be a good day when he does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Franken in the Senate will be something to look forward to. I don't think Coleman has a hope of winning the election, even if his campaign wins the suit it's bringing.

    ReplyDelete