9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/15/09

Hopelessness Will Get Worse

Gragg sent an e-mail to a group of people about 1:30 a.m., telling them that the couple were in debt and were being evicted. A friend notified police, and officers found the front door of the home open and a note on it that said, "Call police. Our bodies are upstairs."

It's so sad hearing these stories and even sadder is the fact there will be more and more as our economy spirals into the shitter.

People like these are being put on your tab too monkey. When will it come around for him?

1 comment: