9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/28/09

Big Bertha Is Still Needed

Callaway Golf Company Announces Increase in 2008 Earnings. We are very pleased that we were able to deliver a 6% increase in pro forma earnings per share in a very difficult economic environment.

Well to do people like spending a lot of money on golf clubs and such even though they can't hit the fucking ball. The trickle down shit storm I don't think has reached many in the high end market of this game. We'll see what happens as we get closer to spring.

2 comments:

  1. Hey man, don't knock my favorite clubs. They've made the profit by moving their manufacturing to Mexico and closing it down in Arizona. The bulk of their profit would also come from the Top Flight division which is lower end products.
    Lots and lots of baby boomers picking up the clubs right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do make a good product for sure. Didn't know they outsourced. I'll remember that.

    Somebody gave me some type of Callaway 3wood. Couldn't hit it worth a shit. Gave it to a friend who is a very good stick and he didn't like it either.

    The technology in equipment makes a difference but it's expensive. I need a driver but don't want to spend much. Can get it at cost but it's still too damn much. I don't carry a driver and hate the giant headed ones. There are a couple smaller ones that I can hit fairly well. I need 30yds bad off the tee.

    ReplyDelete